Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just Real Quick

I'm new to blogging. I like the concept of blogging and I currently follow blogs by other "authors." My intent is to have another outlet, to connect with people that feel they can relate to me (I have a hard time finding people that I feel I can relate to, so I thought, maybe that's just something that I *think* is factual, but maybe it's because I'm in my own little world?) and to have a place to put my unedited thoughts.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to use real names vs. fake names for what goes on in my life and stories that I may have to tell, but what I do know is that I very much look forward to expressing myself further - in a way I've never done before, and I hope that maybe people who read this will not be afraid to express themselves too. I want to see things from different perspectives. I want people to say, "uh, I think you're being a little uptight about this." Or whatever the case may be. Either way, I welcome any one's thoughts or their stories.

Everyone has things going on in their lives...I feel like I have a ton going on right now and need a place to dump all my thoughts, and I'm going to bet there will be times when a lot of what I may say won't make sense or may seem random, but that's ok...right?

Ok...here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment